Chip Photo is suitable for Portfolio, Photo Gallery, Stock Photography and Photo Blogging. Chip Photo is bundled with a lot of options that can easily be manged via theme settings page.
Chip Photo is a clean WordPress free premium theme, best suited for Business, Photo, Stock Photography and Portfolio sites. It has built-in control panel to manage things easily. Chip Photo is loaded with the following features.
- WordPress 3.0+ Compatible (Including Menu Management)
- Valid XHTML Tableless Design
- Admin Editor Style Compatibility
- 2-Column Layout with Widgetized Sidebar
- Theme Settings Page
- Threaded Comments
- Gravatar Integration
- Banner Ad Integration
- Built-In Post Thumbnails
- Built-In Related Posts Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Built-In Social Sites Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Built-In Analytic Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Logo Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Drop-Down Navigation
- SEO Optimized
- WordPress Vital Features Support
- And More
- WordPress 3.0 or higher
It doesn’t take a lot to install and set up your new Chip Photo WordPress theme. Read on, and you’ll have it knocked out in a snap.
Step 1 – Unzip the File
The file you downloaded can be unzipped with any standard unzip program (if you don’t have one already installed on your computer, 7-zip is a popular option). When you unzip the file, you’ll end up with a folder named chip-life. Within it are all the theme files along with the end user license agreement (please take a moment to read over the license agreement).
Step 2 – Upload the Theme Files to Your WordPress Site
If you are using WordPress 2.8 and above, you are able to install the ZIP file of the theme directly from the Dashboard. This simplifies things since you don’t need to use FTP:
- When viewing the WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance -> Themes
- Click “Install Themes” (big tab at top)
- Click “Upload”
- Click ‘Choose File’ then navigate to where you downloaded the theme ZIP file; click ‘Open’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- When done installing, click “Activate”
- That’s it!
For this step, you’ll need an FTP (file transfer protocol) program. An FTP program allows you to transfer files between your computer and your web hosting account. There are several available, but I use CuteFTP. You’ll want to upload your theme folder to the /wp-content/themes folder in your WordPress installation.
Step 3 – Activate Chip Photo
Login into your WordPress control panel, and click the Appearance tab. On the next page you’ll see all your available themes. Simply click on the Chip Photo screenshot, then click the Activate link in the upper right-hand corner of the pop-up screen.
Please visit Chip Photo Demo Page which is a beautiful and perfect WordPress Photoblog theme. I hope you will enjoy.
Chip Photo 1.1
Chip Photo 1.1 is a best WordPress Stock Photography theme after several updates to the code framework.
- Chip Photo theme is updated on May 25, 2011.
Download Package 1.1 – 185.02 Kb
Click here to download Chip Photo which is a beautiful and professional premium WordPress Stock Photo Theme. Best thing it is free :). Package will contain,
- Theme Files
- Other Files
Chip Photo 1.1 theme is updated on May 25, 2011. Chip Photo 1.1 has extensively improved and it is a best WordPress Stock Photography Theme now.
- Code framework has been completely optimized and re-written.
- Chip Photo Theme Options page is more organized and secured now.
- Several changes have been made to make it clean, simple and perfect WordPress Stock Photo Theme.
- Sponsor Ads code like Google Adsense, YPN, CPX, BSA or other can easily be integrated to monetize your photo blog.
- Several extra bits of codes have been removed to make it fast, reliable and SEO optimized.
- Dual Header support has been integrated.
- And several minor updates have been made.
Chip Photo theme is released on January 04, 2011.
- This is the first version of Chip Photo WordPress theme.