Cinema 4D is a 3d graphic application (developed by MAXON Computer GmbH) that can do modeling, animation and rendering in one. Cinema 4D is a modeling, animation, and rendering program that allows designers to create impressive 3D works. This application has become very popular since it is quite simple and easy to use and also has a flexible interface.
So today, in this time I have decided to put together a amazing collection of must have best Cinema 4D tutorials. With the help of these tutorials to illustrate a few useful techniques in creating your own cinema 4d creation. So try these of all below cinema 4d tutorials, hopefully also opening up your own ideas.
You may be interested in the following posts:
- 25 Best Free ZBrush Tutorials
- 25+ Autodesk 3ds Max Tutorials
- 25 Professional Web Layout Tutorials
- 20 Creative and Useful Matte Painting Tutorials
1. Making of Super Snail
Here is a tutorial on creating a super snail design in Cinema 4D.
2. Modelling and Rendering a Pillow in C4D
In this quick-tip tutorial we’ll be taking a look at the techniques required to model a basic pillow/cushion object in Cinema 4D.
3. How to Create A Car Tire in Cinema 4D
A tutorial that shows how to model a car tire in Cinema 4D, using the MakeThicker plug-in.
4. Iron man Stealth Tutorial
Iron man steatlh is a short film created, produced and directed by cinema 4d tutorial TEAM.
5. Cgtuts+ Hollywood Film Studio Logo Animation Series
In this tutorial you will learn that how to design a cgtuts+ and Hollywood film studio logo in cinema 4d.
6. Basic GI in C4D tutorial R10
This is a simple tutorial om how to illuminate a basic room using GI in C4D.
7. Linear Workflow for Gamma Correct Lighting in Cinema 4D
In this tutorial you will be introduced to using the linear workflow for gamma correct lighting in Cinema 4D.
8. Modeling a Car Using Blueprints
In this tutorial, you will be guided on how to model a car using blueprints, points and the bridge tool.
9. Making of Dust
The tutorial is on creating dust effects in Cinema 4D.
10. Door Type Effect
Learn how to recreate a 3D typographic effect using Cinema 4D and Photoshop.
11. Planet Tutorial
Learn how to take a panoramic image and create a globe with 3D text in Cinema 4D.
12. Chicago Car Design Competition
Local Motors has announced the winners of its most recent community car design competition: Chicago Motors.
13. Metaball object in Cinema 4D Tutorial
Here is one very simple and good way to create some abstract cool looking 3D animation in Cinema 4D using the Metaball object.
14. How To Shatter An Object In Cinema 4D
Chris Schmidt shows you how to shatter an object procedurally in Cinema 4D without any 3rd party plugins using the shatter object.
15. Model A Wooden Chair In Cinema 4D
In this tutorial author Dogacan Bilgili will be guiding us through the process of modeling a wooden chair in Cinema4D using a combination of splines
16. Tattered Cloth In Cinema 4D
Tony Rivera is back with the final part of his Tattered Cloth In Cinema 4D tutorial.
17. 3d Typography with a Photo using Cinema 4D and Photoshop
In this tutorial you will to learn how to composite 3d typography with photo reference using Cinema 4D and Photoshop.
18. Making of Portrait of a Silent Man
Learn to create a portrait of a silent man through this tutorial.
19. Creating a Ball Bearing Using Arrays
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a ball bearing using an Array Object. You will also learn about the use of the Taper object, Fillet option and Bevel function.
20. Realistic Wall Destruction With Dust Effects
In this tutorial we’ll cover using Mody namics along with particles to create this effect.
21.Freshly Picked Cherry in Cinema 4D
In today’s tutorial, AntwanFX covers how to first model, then texture and finally light and render a freshly picked cherry in Cinema4D.
22. The making of the Mercedes SLR McLaren
In this tutorial you will learn that how to create a beautiful Mercedes SLR McLaren in Cinema 4D.
What kind of 3D software are you using on your design projects? Did we miss anything? Feel free to add your comments and suggestions below.