Many adults are deeply mistaken when they think that assembling a puzzle is a purely childish activity. If you belong to this category of people, you are not familiar with the unique wooden models of UGears Company. Their wooden puzzles are a fun activity that can captivate both adults and children.
UGears 3d puzzles are acting mechanical toys that can be used as an educational item, a souvenir (a Treasure Box model), a unique interior accessory, and an exclusive musical gift (for example, a Hurdy-Gurdy model) that will impress anyone.
UGears Mechanical Models: Assembly Principles
Wooden 3D puzzles have three difficulty levels: easy, intermediate, and advanced. There is no need to buy glue, fasteners, or special tools to assemble a mechanical puzzle in 3D format. The absence of the need to fasten the parts with glue makes it possible to disassemble and re-assemble the puzzle at any time you want.
Each kit has detailed assembly instructions and a complete assortment of parts. Inside every box, there is everything you need to start assembling:
- Eco-friendly and high-quality laser-cut wood parts
- Spare parts and materials that you may need during the assembly process
- Accurate illustration of a finished puzzle
- Labs for using your models
- QR code with which you can download a tutorial with a description of the working mechanism of 3D wooden puzzles for adults or children, see how it works, discover its characteristics, etc.
- QR code to download an AR app (new from UGears)
The complexity of the assembly depends on the specific model.
The Uniqueness of Wooden Puzzles
All 3D puzzles for adults not only function well but also have a unique appearance. It means that any UGears wooden model kits for adults will become a stylish interior accessory and a wonderful gift for lovers of mechanics and engineering.
Three-dimensional wooden puzzles made by UGears are modern and unusual entertainment that will bring a lot of pleasure to adults and children.