Taking up the Big Data and Hadoop Course is a great way to learn the basic aspects of the Hadoop framework. With a constant increase in the production and usage of data daily, all industries are incorporating big data tools to keep up with the growing trend. As the volume of data increases constantly, the demand for big data specialists also increases. Therefore, this is the perfect time to enrol yourself in Big Data and Hadoop Course. The course will be beneficial for freshers as well as working professionals. Not only will it help you develop your skills, but it will also be beneficial for your career growth.
Here are a few benefits of enrolling in Big Data and Hadoop course:
- Enhance your career opportunities: By pursuing this course, you will be able to enhance your career opportunities. If you pursue this course while you are still studying or looking for a job, the Big Data and Hadoop course can help you secure your first job. With the right skill set and knowledge, you will be able to crack any interview and be successful in your career. As a working professional, you can complete this course and get an additional qualification that will help you move up the ladder in your organization. By doing this course, you can learn new skills and show your employer that you are working to constantly upgrade your skills for the betterment of the organization.
- There is a huge demand for big data specialists: Every industry uses data to help make strategic decisions. The data that is collected, organized, and then analyzed has to be processed by big data specialists using frameworks such as Hadoop by Apache. As no industry in the present day works without the backing of data, the demand for professionals who are trained and qualified to deal with large volumes of data are in huge demand. Not many people enroll in this course and become a big data specialist. Therefore, companies are looking for driven and skilled individuals who know how to handle big data.
- Your salary can be improved: Your earnings can be improved after pursuing the Big Data and Hadoop course. As the demand for professionals who are trained in big data is high, companies are willing to offer competitive and hefty salaries to deserving candidates. By doing well and efficiently learning the new skills, you can increase your salary potential. A data report released by ZipRecruiter estimates that the average salary of a big data specialist is approximately $130,000 per annum. You can increase your earning potential significantly by getting a Big Data and Hadoop certification.
- Secure a position with big companies: The Big Data and Hadoop qualification certificate can help you secure a great position with a big company. Large organizations such as Google, Microsoft, and Cisco hire data specialists to handle and analyze the large volumes of data that are gathered daily. By completing this certification course, you can get a fair chance to apply for a position in the big companies and get selected for a position.
What will you learn in a Big Data and Hadoop Course?
- Fundamentals: In Big Data and Hadoop Course, you will first be introduced to the fundamentals of big data and Hadoop framework. The first step will be to understand what big data is, how it works, and gain an in-depth knowledge of the concepts and tools used in the sector.
- Data Extraction Methods: The next step to learn after familiarizing yourself with the fundamentals will be to understand how data is extracted. You will be taught how to process a large volume of data. You will also be taught about the tools and methods that are used to extract data.
- MapReduce: Once you complete the basic training of this course, you will be taught how to use MapReduce. Along with this, you will also be taught how to write MapReduce code. To enhance your learning, Hadoop Distributed File System (HSFS) and YARN will also be taught to the candidates.
- Debugging Techniques: After learning about the Hadoop Distributed File System, you will be taught about the best practices to follow Hadoop development. Along with this, you will learn about the different types of debugging techniques that are useful in day-to-day operations.
- Hadoop Frameworks: Towards the end of the course training, you will be taught how to use different types of Hadoop frameworks such as ApacheHive, ApachePig, Flume and Scoop. You will also get a chance to use these frameworks in different types of projects.
- Real-world Analytics: The final section of your learning progress would be to perform real-world analytics. To do this, you will be given e-courseware where you will be able to learn advanced Hadoop API topics.
What is the Curriculum of Big Data and Hadoop Course?
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Big Data Ecosystem
- Hadoop Cluster Configuration
- Big Data Processing with MapReduce
- Batch Analytics with Apache Spark
- Analysis using Pig
- Analysis using Hive Data Warehousing Infrastructure
- Working with HBase
- Importing and Exporting Data using Scoop
- Ozzie Workflow Management and Using Flume for Analyzing Streaming Data
- Visualizing Big Data
- Introducing Cloud Computing
What practical projects are a part of the Big Data and Hadoop Course?
Your Big Data and Hadoop learning will be incomplete without practical projects. Therefore, you will be required to complete three projects:
- Analysis of Aadhar: Being one of the largest biometric databases, the Aadhar Biometric Database has a huge volume of data that has to be analysed and sorted into different fields such as state-wise segregation.
- Analyzing in the Banking Sector (CITI Bank): In recent years, the CITI group of banks has adopted a completely data-driven process, which uses the data gathered by the bank to help in making business decisions that result in business growth.
- E-commerce Website based Analysis (Clickstream Analysis): This practical project includes the analysis of the number of visitors and tracking other data to analyse the business growth and structure.