Open source content management software system presents an attractive option for companies looking for a straightforward solution to a common problem. However, traditional methods of software selection are less helpful in evaluating open source than commercial software. CMS is an application used to manage news easily so that users can publish, edit and delete articles from the backend admin panel.
If you want to start your own website and you don’t want to spend too much to use a CMS, read this article in which I decided to do a roundup of 24 open source Php content management systems, so that readers who don’t have strong PHP knowledge can easily create their website using free and open source CMS.
Other useful related links:
- 17 Best WordPress Themes: April 2011 Edition
- Public Methods: Concept of PHP5 Classes
- PHP5 Class Inheritance Basics
- PHP5 Constructor: Let Be Expert
- Reading and Writing CSV Files in PHP