Chip Zero which is a Free Premium WordPress Theme at the dawn of 2011 is updated to 1.1 version after testing it for more than thirty days. I have made necessary changes to keep it up-to-date with latest and professional code standards of WordPress.
Chip Zero 1.1 Updated Features
- “Continue Reading” link logic has been improved and integrated to WordPress built-in method and code standard.
- “Comments Disabled” logic has been improved. There will be No “Comments are Closed” message as directed by WordPress.
- “Search Results Not Found” or “Archives Not Found” are entertained with a separate message with built-in search form option. It will help user to browse your blog further without leaving it at once.
- “Menu Overlapping” has been controlled and fixed, when there are large number of menu items either in Primary or Secondary menu.
- “Secondary Menu” algorithm has been improved. Secondary Menu space will be hidden by default unless it is activated via WordPress Admin Panel. So you have freedom to switch on or off Secondary Menu according to your wish.
- “Edit Post Link” has been integrated. There will be “Edit” link on posts when the user will be logged in.
- “Editor Style” has been integrated for better user experience.
- Display Navigation to Next / Previous pages when applicable.
- Post ID has been integrated in Post Loop Block.
- “Algorithms” have been improved to meet the WordPress coding standards.
You may be interested to,
- Chip Zero 1.0 Features which are improved and present in Chip Zero 1.1
- Chip Zero Official Page for description, demo, installation and more
- Chip Zero Demo Page – A test drive before going to select Chip Zero 1.1
Don’t forget to share your valuable comments for the improvements of Chip Themes.