Today, i am successful to finish the coding, programming and algorithm of my another WordPress theme which can be said “First” for public release. This is not my first programming experience for WordPress theme, but i have quoted it “First” because it is my “First Public Release of WordPress Theme”. Some important tasks that i like to share with you in this track are,
Whether implementing required, recommended, or optional functionality, i have to foucs to support proper WordPress core implementation of all included functionality.
Template Tags and Hooks
Programming should implement WordPress template tags and hooks properly.
WordPress-Generated CSS Classes
Provide a support to WordPress-generated CSS classes.
Now i would like to share the features of Chip Zero
Chip Zero Features
- WordPress 3.0+ Compatible (Including Menu Management)
- 2-Column Layout with Widgetized Sidebar
- Theme Settings Page
- Threaded Comments
- Gravatar Integration
- Banner Ad Integration
- Built-In Post Thumbnails
- Built-In Related Posts Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Built-In Social Sites Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Built-In Analytic Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Logo Integration via Theme Settings Page
- Drop-Down Navigation
- SEO Optimized
- And More
Chip Zero 1.1 Launched
New version Chip Zero 1.1 has been launched with more advanced features and design usability.