If you want to write an article for TutorialChip about a Design, Graphics, WordPress and Web Development related topic then we’d love to hear from you!
TutorialChip is growing fast and writing for us will give you a good exposure. All articles accepted for publishing will be attached with an author’s bio + photo which contains links to your website or personal portfolio.
Can I Become a Author?
Anyone can become a author as there is no specific set of requirements or experience needed. We always appreciate new talents. The only skills required from you is passion about writing. We have a brilliant on-board team to provide you parallel assistance, suggestions and detailed guidelines. There is no past understanding or experience required with blogging tools as we can post your article under your name so you don’t have to deal with any technical things.
Topics We Cover
We cover a wide range of topics; from web/graphic design to blogging-related and from photography to inspirational artwork. Take a look at our categories below to get a better idea. If you have something out of the box that you’d like to explore, drop us an email!
|WordPress||Photoshop Tutorials||Other Tutorials||Freebies|
|Inspiration||Tools – Web, PC, MAC||Articles – Techniques, How-to||jQuery|
Required by Contributing Authors
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be know as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website but it would be nice to show readers more things about you.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, its a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
We have simple guidelines, but they must be followed at all time.
- Be original: Article must be original, new and has not been published anywhere on the web before.
- Be honest:. Make sure you ask for permission before using any images that doesn’t belong to you. Always provide an attribute link-back to the source.
- Be inspiring: Articles should have a minimum of 1200 words, or covered a high quality showcase related to the title or topic.
- Be clear: Articles should be written in a friendly, unbiased, neutral tone> If it is a tutorial, instructions and guides must be clear.
Submission of Articles
There are several ways you can submit to us:
- Plain text.
- Microsoft Word.
- OpenOffice Document.
Please attach all related images and files and send them to life.object(at)gmail.com.
You’ll be notified when we have successfully received your article, and you’ll be notified again (in less than 5 days) if we have choose to accept and publish the article.