So you’re running a business, and you need an extra pair of hands.. Well! Look no further than hiring your virtual assistant! Virtual assistants around the UK are waiting to be picked so that they could do what they do best: help you.
Outsource admin, scheduling, emails, marketing and a lot more so you can focus on other tasks. If you need any more incentive, read below to find out how a virtual assistant can put their skills to fair use!
Virtual Assistant Responsibilities
1. Virtual Personal Assistant:
- Scheduling: Let someone else fill your calendar with important dates and client calls. Complete your schedule rather than always try to organise it yourself!
- Managing emails: Don’t waste time trying to read and respond to all emails you receive. A virtual assistant can help filter out the useful content that will help your business.
- Project management: A virtual assistant can help you manage your projects by keeping to deadlines, managing scope and adding any necessary changes to them based on your needs.
- Virtual receptionist: Don’t use too much time taking calls from prospective clients. A virtual assistant can follow a script you set and help you connect with clients – for you and your team.
- Bookkeeping and other administrative tasks: Keep your time more efficient by outsourcing admin tasks to your virtual assistant. They’ll keep it tidy and accurate, and you’ll have peace of mind.
2. Virtual Marketing Assistant:
- Digital marketing, SEO and SEM: Outsource SEO and marketing to your virtual assistant so that your customers can find you easier. Expert SEO virtual assistants can boost your online presence and searchability, making you a top-ranking leader.
- Content writing: If you have a business, you need a website that will engage with your clients and customers. A good website is filled with regular quality content, so an assistant can help you bring your website to life.
- Video and Audio editing: Looking professional means having various content—video, audio, written, podcats etc. A good virtual assistant can improve your website by including this content which would be more engaging for your audience.
- Customer Service: As a business owner, you know that customers are your life source. Good customer service is essential, and having a virtual assistant take care of those needs will make you and your customers happy!
3. Social Media Virtual Assistant:
- Running ads: Using ads on social media can help you boost your business. An experienced virtual assistant can help you create great targeted ads that will bring you the best results.
- Pinterest management: Pinterest seems to be a less considered platform of engagement, but it can help you build authentic connections with your clients. Having a virtual assistant do this job for you will increase your popularity.
- Copywriting: A virtual assistant can help you find and maintain your brand voice. Of course, having clean copies helps, but a good assistant will show you different perspectives.
- Social Media Strategy: Nowadays, social media is everywhere. A virtual assistant can help you manage your social media and update your clients or audience regularly.
4. Graphic Design Virtual Assistant:
- Graphic Design: Having someone create fun, consistent style graphics is excellent for your brand. Having someone around full-time might be expensive, but a virtual assistant with graphic design skills can help you with that.
- Illustration: Nice visual images for your brand can keep people’s attention. A consistent style can help showcase your ideas and original identity.
- Brand, Product and Logo design: Once again, having consistency with how you present your brand, products and Logos can help you stick in people’s minds for longer. An excellent virtual assistant understands that and would help you keep within your aesthetics and goals and affordability. A memorable logo can go a long way!
I hope this rundown of virtual assistant services was useful to you. There is so much more that can be included, but it all depends on your chosen assistant.
Outsourcing the easier tasks will save you time and money while ensuring that your business keeps growing and moving forward.