WordPress is one of the most popular CMS and blogging platform around, mainly because it is free and it is 100% customizable. WordPress is a dynamic content management system based on MySQL and PHP. With over 25 million websites and blogs powered by this award-winning web software and a continuously expanding community of developers, designers and contributors, freelancers.
Each day, many new comers are coming, So, today I have decided to share useful wordpress tutorials new wordpress users who wanted to learn about wordpress. Now, you can read and learn these tutorials and polish your skills. As always, we have tried to collect the best resources for you readers. And as wordpress users, we should keep updated with the new development, tips and tricks shared by other developers.
While compiling this list, it’s always a possibility that I missed some other great resources. Feel free to share it with us. f you like this article, you might be interested in some of our other articles on: Free WordPress Buddypress Plugins, Awesome Free Puffy Fonts, Freelancers iPhone Apps and HTML5 Based Websites.
1. WordPress Theming for Beginners
2. WordPress Multisite Guide for Newbies
3. How to Install WP Theme in WordPress
4. How to Find WordPress Themes
5. Add Useful Links to WordPress Admin Bar
6. Resolve WP Custom Post Type 404 Error Issues
7. How To Use Ajax In WordPress
8. Redirect Feeds to a Single Format
9. Add Live Comment Preview to Comment Textarea without Plugin
10. How to Manage Widgets in WP Sidebar
11. How to Easily Create a Thematic Child Theme
12. How To Remove Feeds From WordPress
13. Create Attractive Post Images on Blog
If you like this post, share it with your friends through email and social networks. Don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS-feed and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for recent updates.